Product Update: E-Sign State Supplementals
Say goodbye to manually filling out your state subjectivities. No more downloading and printing documents for signatures.
You can now pre-fill and e-sign your forms. Save time for you and your client. Here’s how you can e-sign your supplementals:
- Select a quote in your Pathpoint dashboard.
- Click ‘Select option’.
- Under Subjectivities, select ‘E-sign’.
- Click ‘Start’ and fill out your state information.
- Then, click ‘Submit to sign’.
- Under Sign subjectivities, click ‘Sign’.
- A new tab will open for you to accept your signature and initials and to consent to using electronic signatures.
- Then, you can click the green ‘Start signing’ button. Click all the green boxes within the document to place your signature.
- After you’re done signing, return to the application within your Pathpoint dashboard.
- Under Send E-Signatures Link to Applicant, click ‘Get E-Sign Link for Applicant’.
- Copy the link and send it to the insured to obtain their e-signature.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email when the insured has signed their documents.
Have questions about this update? Or want to share your ideas for future updates? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.